Statement RFID readerIt is a radio frequency identification, which automatically recognizes the target object and obtains related data through radio frequency identification signals without manual intervention. It can identify high-speed moving objects, and can identify multiple RFID tags at the same time, and the operation is quick and convenient. A typical RFID reader terminal generally consists of the following three parts.
1. RFID antenna
RFID reader is a device used for sending and receiving. It is mainly responsible for converting the current signal in the reader into a radio frequency carrier signal and sending it, or receiving the radio frequency carrier signal sent by the tag and converting it into a current signal.
The antenna of the reader can be external or built-in. The design of the antenna is very important to the performance of the reader. For the tag, its working energy is all provided by the antenna of the reader.
2. Radio frequency interface module
The interface module of FID reader mainly includes transmitter, radio frequency receiver and so on. This module is the radio frequency front end of the reader and a key component that affects the cost of the reader. It is mainly responsible for sending and receiving.
The modulation circuit is responsible for modulating the signal to be sent and then sending it; the demodulation circuit is responsible for demodulating and amplifying the signal sent by the tag; the clock generator is responsible for generating the clock for the normal operation of the system.
3. Logic control module
The reader module is the control center and intelligent unit of the entire reader, and it is the "brain" of the reader. The logic control module issues instructions when the reader is working, and the interface module performs different operations according to different instructions.
The microcontroller can complete signal encoding and decoding, data encryption and decryption, and execution of anti-collision algorithms; the storage unit is responsible for storing some programs and data; the application interface is responsible for communication with input or output.
The reason why the RFID reader is very important is determined by its function. Its main functions are as follows:
(1) The most common is to read tags. This function requires a reliable software algorithm to ensure safety and reliability. In addition to reading, it is sometimes necessary to write to the label, so that the label can be mass-produced, and the user can write to the label according to his needs.
(2) When the tag is passive or semi-passive, the reader is required to provide energy to activate the electronic tags around the field; the range that the reader can reach in the radiofrequency field is mainly determined by the size and the reader. The size of the antenna is mainly considered according to the application requirements, and the output power has different regulations in different countries and regions.
(3) Realize the communication with the computer network: this function is also very important, the reader can use some interfaces to realize the communication with the upper computer, and can provide some necessary information to the upper computer.
(4) The reader can correctly identify multiple tags within its working range.
(5) The reader can recognize not only stationary objects but also moving objects.
(6) For some errors in the recognition process, the reader can send out some prompts.
(7) For the tag, the reader can read the battery information of the active tag: such as the total battery power and remaining power of the battery.
The RFID reader made by YANZEO can work in sudden changes and harsh environments with strong signal penetration, and can quickly identify and read tags. If you want to learn more about RFID readers after reading the above content, you can contact us for a comprehensive solution.
As experiencedRFID reader and barcode scannerManufacturer , we provide customers with a wide range of products and services covering a variety of specifications to meet the different needs of users. Our products have been exported to more than 100 countries around the world, and have been praised and trusted by many customers. We are happy to develop effective solutions for our customers. If you are interested in our RFID readers, please contact us immediately!